A Place for Gen Z Growth & Empowerment
Promly Garden Archive
Promly Garden Podcast Archive
- Driving Out Suicide with Gabe Nathan: Engaging Story Telling to Help Fight SuicideWith the Covid-19 vaccine already rolling out to almost half the U.S. population, there is a lot of hope that soon the world will feel more normal. As it gets a little bit warmer during these next few months, people may feel more inclined to partake in outdoor dining with a few friends.
- Eye Matter: A New GenZ Brand Fighting Suicide One Hat at a TimeWith the Covid-19 vaccine already rolling out to almost half the U.S. population, there is a lot of hope that soon the world will feel more normal. As it gets a little bit warmer during these next few months, people may feel more inclined to partake in outdoor dining with a few friends.
- Goldmine – Gen Z Rapper & Creative with Fresh Beats Out of PhillyThe Promly Garden continues our new music series highlighting Gen Z singers, song writers, and musicians that have recently released music. Brain Golden (Goldmine) is a 20 year old musician in Philly who started singing when he was in high school and has now released multiple singles including “Top ofContinue reading “Goldmine – Gen Z Rapper & Creative with Fresh Beats Out of Philly”
- TheBandLunch is “Plugged In!” Creating Music as an OutletIn a recent podcast featuring the up and coming Gen Z band “TheBandLunch,” Promly CEO, Jen Libby, and senior intern, Zach Seiger, sat down for a chat on what it’s like to produce music as an all-student band, find creative inspiration, and find a way to connect with yourself throughContinue reading “TheBandLunch is “Plugged In!” Creating Music as an Outlet”
- So She CAN Inspires, Empowers, and Unites Writers From All Over the WorldPromly Intern, Christina Kodsi and Promly Founder, Jen Libby, had a great conversation with Alysa Monteagudo, a teenager from the United States who’s passionate about Asian American Pacific Islander issues, women’s rights and empowerment, medical racism, and increasing female representation in STEM!
- A Conversation with Carly Compton: Influencer, Body Acceptance Coach, Founder of Paradise Fitness with CarlyChristina Kodsi, Promly Intern, and Promly Founder, Jen Libby hear from Carly Compton in an inspirational convo. Carly is a model, Instagram influencer, body positivity expert, coach, and founder of Paradise Fitness With Carly.
- Stargazing with New Gen Z Artist Sarab Singh – New Music PodcastThe Promly Garden introduces a new podcast series highlighting Gen Z singers, song writers, and musicians that have recently released music. Sarab Singh is a 17 year old musician from New Jersey who started singing when he was young and has now released his first single, “Stargazing”, on Spotify and Apple Music.
- Active Minds – Creating Hope Out of Tragedy. Finding Ways to Make it Okay to Talk About Mental Health and Suicide.In today’s Promly Garden Podcast, we interview Pooja Tailor, a student who started a chapter of Active Minds in her own high school. While many people may know Active Minds to be on college campuses, Pooja has successfully brought Active Minds and conversations about suicide risk and mental health to a much younger population that absolutely needs the support.
- Help. Hope. HealingThis week, Promly founder Jen Libby, Gen Z intern Julia Vallario, and mental health ambassador Taya Hoy spent some time together hearing Taya’s personal story of mental health struggles that began as a child, trauma, and ultimate healing in a time she least expected to recover. Taya is now a Gen Z ambassador for Colorado Wellness Center for Girls and a strong advocate for destigmatizing personality disorders.
Contribute to the Promly Garden!
If you have writing, artwork, or any other original work to share, we’d love to consider it for publication. We look forward to hearing from you and reading your ideas!
Follow us @promlyapp
Be the first to hear about our upcoming app release and opportunities to help us change outcomes for Gen Z. We’ll never spam you, and you can opt out anytime.