Find Your Voice
A Place for Growth & Empowerment
Promly Garden Archive
Promly Garden Podcast Archive
- Help. Hope. HealingThis week, Promly founder Jen Libby, Gen Z intern Julia Vallario, and mental health ambassador Taya Hoy spent some time together hearing Taya’s personal story of mental health struggles that began as a child, trauma, and ultimate healing in a time she least expected to recover. Taya is now a Gen Z ambassador for Colorado Wellness Center for Girls and a strong advocate for destigmatizing personality disorders.
- Girls Code ItPromly founder Jen Libby, and Gen Z intern Christina Kodsi, spent some time this past week chatting with the president of Girls Code It, Jennifer Lew. GirlsCodeIt is a dedicated, Gen-Z female-led nonprofit organization and initiative at the forefront of the fight for gender and education equality.
- Okayso… Time to Talk About SexOn this podcast episode, Promly Founder Jen Libby and Senior Intern Zach Seiger speak with Elise Schuster, CEO of Okayso. Okayso is a non profit organization that aims to increase the access people have to support and information when they need it the most.
- Girls Tech Together – Bridging the GapPromly interviews Divita Taduvayi, a high school senior who advocates for equity in the Computer Science field through her international 501(c)(3) non-profit, Girls Tech Together.
- Gen Z, Internships, and Equal OpportunityPromly speaks with Michael Kodsi, a high school senior and founder of SipsNow.com. The mission of SipsNow is to make high school internships accessible to all, regardless of background or personal connections.
- Teen Health 101Promly hosts Valeri Guevarra, who is a current high school senior and founder of Teen Health 101. Since the Covid-19 pandemic Valeri and her team of teens have become a prominent outlet for Gen-Z to lean on as a mental health resource.
- “Allow Yourself to be Good Enough” — A Podcast with Victoria GarrickPromly hosts Victoria Garrick, a University of Southern California (USC) graduate and former DI women’s volleyball star, who advocates for mental health awareness in the athletic world.
- A Gen Z Discussion on Anxiety and Eating DisordersPromly founder Jen Libby begins a conversation with Julia Szynal and Christina Giambattista about Gen Z and the prevalence of eating disorders and anxiety.
- A Gen Z Brand: KC with loveCo-Editor of Promly Garden Julia Szynal interviews long-time friend and entrepreneur Katia Carnevale, who during quarantine, created her own clothing brand, KC with love.
Contribute to the Promly Garden!
If you have writing, artwork, or any other original work to share, we’d love to consider it for publication. We look forward to hearing from you and reading your ideas!
Follow us @promlyapp
Be the first to hear about our upcoming app release and opportunities to help us change outcomes for Gen Z. We’ll never spam you, and you can opt out anytime.