Find Your Voice
A Place for Growth & Empowerment
Promly Garden Archive
Promly Garden Podcast Archive
- Teen Health 101Promly hosts Valeri Guevarra, who is a current high school senior and founder of Teen Health 101. Since the Covid-19 pandemic Valeri and her team of teens have become a prominent outlet for Gen-Z to lean on as a mental health resource.
- “Allow Yourself to be Good Enough” — A Podcast with Victoria GarrickPromly hosts Victoria Garrick, a University of Southern California (USC) graduate and former DI women’s volleyball star, who advocates for mental health awareness in the athletic world.
- A Gen Z Discussion on Anxiety and Eating DisordersPromly founder Jen Libby begins a conversation with Julia Szynal and Christina Giambattista about Gen Z and the prevalence of eating disorders and anxiety.
- A Gen Z Brand: KC with loveCo-Editor of Promly Garden Julia Szynal interviews long-time friend and entrepreneur Katia Carnevale, who during quarantine, created her own clothing brand, KC with love.
- A Look Into the Minds of Gen ZPromly founder Jen Libby interviews some of the members of our renowned Gen Z intern Crew to give our listeners an exclusive look into the minds and lives of the people who make Promly a reality.
- Newsworthy: An Interview with Avi SchiffmannPromly’s Founder Jen Libby interviews Avi Schiffmann, a 17-year-old high school student and entrepreneur, who created the most utilized COVID tracking website in the entire world.
Contribute to the Promly Garden!
If you have writing, artwork, or any other original work to share, we’d love to consider it for publication. We look forward to hearing from you and reading your ideas!
Follow us @promlyapp
Be the first to hear about our upcoming app release and opportunities to help us change outcomes for Gen Z. We’ll never spam you, and you can opt out anytime.