Find Your Voice
Thank you for your interest in publishing!
Promly Garden Submission Process
- Please email your article to [email protected]. You can send any format you’d like – a Google doc, Word doc, or pasting the article into the email body are all great options. Remember to give your article a title!
- We want to express that due to our high demand of submissions and our values at Promly, we cannot publish every article we receive. We encourage you to submit your articles regardless!
- You will be notified by a Promly team member if your article is chosen, if there are some edits that need to be made, as well as information about privacy and consent.
- That’s it – happy submitting!!
Expectations and Rules
- Article topics must be APPROPRIATE and align with our values at Promly.
- All articles should include an image that is public and free (we recommend using stock photos or variations of this). No images are allowed without permission or citations. Always give credit where credit is due!
Tips from Promly Writers
- Promly Garden contains 10 categories with which our articles fit into. Use this as a guide to narrow the focus of your articles. The categories are: Adventure, Create, Grow, Hustle, Learn, Love, Meet, Play, Serve, You Do You
- Be true to your voice as a writer and a person! Use this opportunity as an avenue to express yourself and create connections with your readers.